What do you use x10Hosting for?

What do you use x10 for?

• PHP \ MySQL

Votes: 730 73.4%
  • CMS (Joomla, Xoops, etc...)

Votes: 252 25.3%
  • Forums (SMF, vBulletin, phpBB, etc...)

Votes: 263 26.4%
  • Blog (Wordpress or other)

Votes: 352 35.4%
  • Python

Votes: 48 4.8%
  • Perl

Votes: 58 5.8%
  • ASP.NET

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobski6046

Reaction score
I use it for wordpress and sharing info on agriculture in Crimea.

I have tried other services but they all seem lame to this service,,,,,,,carry on the good work x10

goldios31

Reaction score
Just using for testing of domains ..and learniing using ftp and web creations...

its works great also with google apps.

Thanks

natpit6

Reaction score
I don`t like suspension my site

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

My personal page use

pretty_things_11123

Reaction score
I'm taking Web Development using HTML and XHTML in college, and I love the fact that I can build my web pages and view & debug them for free on X10 Hosting, especially since I'm taking the course for only a few months. Some of the sites that charge ask for a year's commitment, meaning I would be paying for something that I wouldn't necessarily be using for 7 or 8 months of that year.

tobad9060

Reaction score
I use it for my pc repair shop's website since its new for my local area. And I must say the 3 other guys working with me on it love it. The team loves it as a whole. Your the best free web hosting I've found yet. And once we get going we will pay for the best web hosting you can buy here. We appreciate everything you guys are doing here thank you :).

mong22

Reaction score
suspend again

my hosting is suspended again!
Hello.

Hosting Server : stoli
Package : adfree-infinity

Could you please tell me why my account was suspended and what I need to do to re-open it​

q292u

Reaction score
Q: What do you use x10Hosting for?
A: Well I used to use it for hosting non-critical Wordpress sites.
Unfortunately, one day, someone decided to block outbound port 80 traffic. This meant that none of my sites could access RSS feeds, and were dead in the water. Thanks, guys!
So the real answer is: NOTHING. :(

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Oh, and while I'm on, I can't post anything in this forum from my mobile browser (Opera, for God's sake!), as all the posts appear as a 1-character-wide column.. Duh! And this from a web-hosting site.. :(

boykena94

Reaction score
I thought, wp may be the best platform, because in addition to the support and large companies, platform itself if used outside of wp, wp platform will provide the actual performance (as we remove the word of worpress on our blog):)

aisa.e.erio83

Reaction score
I cant login to my chopin account

hi to all! I have my problem with my choppin account, I cant login with my correct username and password, and there is no error message prompt...pls get some HELP...thanks...

mwigen

Reaction score
I use x10hosting to host our church web page... best free service I could find and free was all we could afford :) I am such a beginner that most of the things posted here are way over my head. I use MS Word to build my pages because it is the easiest and most of our parishioners don't expect/want anything super fancy, just basic information. Love your service... and I mean service... any whelp I have needed has been promptly handled and without making me feel like an idiot... THANK YOU x10hosting!!!

normacaminsconti

Reaction score
Very nice web hosting service! The forum administrators give an amazing amount of help to its guests and users! Keep it up! :)

medvezonak95

Reaction score
Clicked on PHP&MySQL. I'm beginner with web programing and I use server to test some of my little exercises. I'm really grateful to guys from x10Hosting.

sanjoeg68

Reaction score
I use x10 free hosting for my photoblog powered by pixelpost. x10 hosting cpanel provides a auto installer/install scripts for pixelpost. x10 hosting is just awesome :)

http://sanjaygurung.com

L.Chalice

Reaction score
For blogging! ...and try out CMS thingy. I love the autoinstall in cPanel :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.