What do you use x10Hosting for?

What do you use x10 for?

• PHP \ MySQL

Votes: 730 73.4%
  • CMS (Joomla, Xoops, etc...)

Votes: 252 25.3%
  • Forums (SMF, vBulletin, phpBB, etc...)

Votes: 263 26.4%
  • Blog (Wordpress or other)

Votes: 352 35.4%
  • Python

Votes: 48 4.8%
  • Perl

Votes: 58 5.8%
  • ASP.NET

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

b3n199

Reaction score
this is the best free hosting, unmetered bandwith and webspace and i like it a lot, i still learn about internet and x10 hosting is the best place to learn and building your site.

sedesign

Reaction score
I've been learning PHP, mySQL and various programming languages on and off for a while, x10 has given me a great platform i can use to learn :D

I will be upgrading to a premium service soon though as i want to code my own forum and a test social networking site from scratch (how amazingly hard is this going to be haha!!) i'm not sure if both are allowed but i will speak to a member of staff before i proceed (obviously the forum + social networking sites are for project purposes only - i wont be trying to create the next Facebook and host it on here!)

Thank you for over a year's worth of great service x10! here's to many more!

xpc71

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm french and i need to do some tests on PHP and practise on Wordpress too.

I've got a prob because my account still say "wait processing" for hosting ...

jmixmaster29

Reaction score
I use x10hosting to run Wordpress which I am going to use in combination with the Ecwid Store plugin to create a store to sell custom made PowerPoint templates that I make :D

croston

Reaction score
I use it for our village community site, as a complete novice I have found it very easy and have appreciated all the support.

mygirlkate150684

Reaction score
This kind of free web hosting site helps me a lot especially in making our thesis project. Again, thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.