What do you use?

kim_foxx

Reaction score
I'm just wondering what online revenue program do you use and have they made a big difference?

priyaa161

Reaction score
All I've tried are scam. Internet full of Scam and now I don't trust any website recruiting people having no special talent.

KryptosV2

Reaction score
Is not rude, it's a simple question. I'm asking if there's anyone with coherency here that I could have a conversation with that doesn't require Google translator. I meant no offence.

priyaa161

Reaction score
Is there anyone here that doesn't use a translator to communicate?

You are pointing on me, right?

You know it very well that no one is using Google translate to post here. Some may be using but they too use it only in Free hosting forum to post a thread with their problem.

Why don't you understand that we have to deal with two or more languages. So please don't insult in this way.
People from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand are very good with their language. Have a chat with them, if you really want.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Is not rude, it's a simple question. I'm asking if there's anyone with coherency here that I could have a conversation with that doesn't require Google translator. I meant no offence.
Several of us found that remark offensive. Including me. And I happen to know that Priyaa161 is fluent in English and has no need for Google Translator if that is where you were directing that statement.

KryptosV2

Reaction score
I apologise, I had no idea people were so sensitive about their perceived level of English.

priyaa161

Reaction score
I apologise, I had no idea people were so sensitive about their perceived level of English.

I'm not angry. It was a polite request. And if you wanna pick my mistakes then quote me and write directly to me. It will be interesting but please don't write anything indirectly cause it hurts a lot.

cheezo

Reaction score
google adsense is not a scam. they pay well as far as i know and i read lots of successful publishers through it.

Last edited:

priyaa161

Reaction score
google adsense is not a scam. they pay well as far as i know and i read lots of successful publishers through it.

Yeah, You are right.

But You may have seen many websites with content something like this "No need to create any website, no programming knowledge needed, just browsing knowledge is sufficient to make you $1000 per month".

To earn from Google Adsense really require sound knowledge in the subject on which you are making website/blog.

Last edited:

mattblog

Reaction score
Yeah, You are right.

But You may have seen many websites with content something like this "No need to create any website, no programming knowledge needed, just browsing knowledge is sufficient to make you $1000 per month".

To earn from Google Adsense really require sound knowledge in the subject on which you are making website/blog.

I have not tried this one but from what i have heard and the amount of people use it, i think it looks fine to me, Plus nothing but good reviews. Has a bunch of products, virus scanned, 1 or 2 out of 1000 may pass through but they get taken care of quickly from reviews. This one you choose what to promote and they can give you 30% to 90% of revenue from the ebook purchase. Like said this is only for ebooks, you can also go through the Amazon.com or .ca referral program for all products. This one is legit for a fact.