what does one line posting in Crossfire Section mean anyway?

cheezo

Reaction score
what does one line posting in
Crossfire Section mean?

is my question above two lines?
where exactly is crossfire section?

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Crossfire is kinda the debate section, and a one-liner is like:

"You suck."

or something short and not really necessary.

cheezo

Reaction score
but if i somehow say it as

"you
suck"

would that make it valid?

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
That's not the idea of the rule. The idea of saying no one-liners means you have to give a reason and an explanation, not just a quick two word sentence. The crossfire section is for promoting proper debate with well structured and balanced arguments that don't degrade into childish name calling like 'you suck'.

cheezo

Reaction score
the rule only apply to that crossfire section or to all under the community forum such as
Gamer's Lounge, Computers & Technology and etc under the community.

and the Design & Development board and etc are exempt?

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
It is a good idea to use that as a general ideal to follow, as a full response will benefit others a lot more than just replying with one or two words, 'Lol' or 'Yes'.

cheezo

Reaction score
okay. so i received infractions thru it. how many infractions i might have before getting sanctions?
if i get about 5 infractions would i get banned and my site will be erase too?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
okay. so i received infractions thru it. how many infractions i might have before getting sanctions?
if i get about 5 infractions would i get banned and my site will be erase too?

I think it's defaulted to 5, but I think at 4 or something it goes to "moderator approval first," but thats on a default setup - I dunno if x10's using the same setup as normal.

In any case if it does get to 5 you lose the ability to browse the forums; I think it still counts your logins though so the site itself would be okay.

And if it's an infraction caused ban, as soon as the first infraction expires (they're time-limited), you'd drop below the # needed to be banned, and be able to post again.

Also, because it hasn't been answered yet, the one line posting rule is ONLY for Crossfire. Other forums often get questions that can be answered with a simple yes or no is why :)