What does this mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

archoggrace83

Reaction score
Ok so I just finished uploading my from offline mode to online mode, but when i try to preview my site it tells me this:

Welcome to x10Hosting!

This account has just been created. You are able to modify your account at this time. You should have received a welcome email providing information on how to access cPanel for your x10Hosting free hosting account. If you did not receive this email, please contact support.

You may begin hosting content by uploading it to your public_html/ directory. Files placed within that directory will be accessible using your domain name.

We offer Softaculous containing more than 100 popular applications, forums, blogs, and content management systems. Softaculous may be accessed from within cPanel, providing quick and simple installation of these applications.

If you would like to contact support, you may do so through our account control panel.

Help please thanks. . . .

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
That is the index.html page that the account initially comes with. Make sure to go into your cPanel's file manager or through ftp and navigate to the public_html directory. Delete index.html and reupload the one for your site or if it's already there as index.htm or index.php, it'll just show up after you delete index.html.

archoggrace83

Reaction score
@calistoy

thanks a lot that did the trick i haven't noticed it. Thanks thanks. . . .

---------- Post added 08-31-2011 at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-30-2011 at 02:22 PM ----------

hi again,

ok i was able to view my site yesterday after deleting the default index.html, but this morning when i tried to open the site the same message came back.

help please

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please clear your browser's cache. I can see your site just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.