What does x10Hosting host for you?

saachi

Reaction score
While I was doing some background on x10hosting before I applied for hosting, I had a look around for sites already hosted by them. Wasn't easy, especially since I only found a few when I thought there were maybe hundreds. If there is already a list, I apoligise, but I'd still like to see what sites are being hosted by x10.

Mines TekkenFiles, atm only a one page website, but I expect to expand it a little this month.

Whats your x10Hosting website?

Maurice

Reaction score
I never applied for hosting :/ But I still have it somehow :p You couldn't even read the language tbh :)

komodolinux

Reaction score
komodo.x10hosting.com

a linux distro for download here.

thanks to the x10 team for being totally cool and providing a quality service.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
sentient.x10hosting.com

a blog with pictures and videos that im still uploading..

moparfan90

Reaction score
komodolinux said:
komodo.x10hosting.com

a linux distro for download here.

thanks to the x10 team for being totally cool and providing a quality service.

hey you have hosting at vhcshosting i remember you... everyone else dont go there servers go down for 2 weeks at a time

komodolinux

Reaction score
mopar. yeh thats right. i applied here when their servers proved unreliable. they're doing ok now. but i have to say x10 is heaps better.

saachi

Reaction score
ty tyler, thats a pretty solid list, also most the ones listed so far are the ones I already saw, lol. mainly the active people here...

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Aim Forums and a site about me and my programmers group and some of their programs and work, graphics, webdesign, html, php and Visual basic.

acousticism

Reaction score
saachi said:
While I was doing some background on x10hosting before I applied for hosting, I had a look around for sites already hosted by them. Wasn't easy, especially since I only found a few when I thought there were maybe hundreds. If there is already a list, I apoligise, but I'd still like to see what sites are being hosted by x10.

Mines TekkenFiles, atm only a one page website, but I expect to expand it a little this month.

Whats your x10Hosting website?

My application has been "pending" for a long long time, even though I fixed the reason why it was pending... I'll probably never get accepted, I think paying for hosting is the only way to get a site going smooth :fear: