Votes: 1 6.7%
  • both

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • i got my own

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Unfortunately google has blocked .co.cc so thats a no go and i've never used .tk so i have to go with my own which is a .com

poh$ger

Reaction score
There's no contest, .tk is better in nearly every way.

Both use DNS, both expire after a year, both have a premium option, they're remarkably similar. The deal breaker is that .tk is an actual domain name, while co.cc is nothing more than a subdomain. Another reason why .tk is superior is because it's a lot easier to set up because the settings are more straight forward and instant than with co.cc. With co.cc you have to wait like 10-20 minutes for your settings to update while with .tk it's usually instant.

The only beef I have on .tk is that they have a strict TOS. My .tk domain was terminated even though I didn't violate any rules, meanwhile the staff at co.cc look the other way to the domains that people register there.

zurfyx31

Reaction score
I have my own.

But .tk is better because if I am not wrong .co.cc was banned from google.

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Unfortunately google has blocked .co.cc so thats a no go and i've never used .tk so i have to go with my own which is a .com

I post the same comment as yours.
I'll have to read the others comments next time.