What features would you like to see?

Richard

Reaction score
The ability to see the sites topsite rank.

If you have registered the site in topsites you just put your ID in and it will always show your rank

all iniquity

Reaction score
I just want better uptimes. I love all of the features available now. It's about as easy and as simple as it can get. As for stats, I dont mind using third party, or even my own counters. The monthly statistics email would be nice, and I'd like to maybe get a newsletter montly with updates of changes and requirements that must be met ahead of time.

Otherwise, this is heaven.. Kill me now...

Sharpe

Reaction score
put a link on that automatically puts adds onto your site as some people im sure don't know how to do it

put like bulletpoint options so they can choose the apropriate package adds

Last edited:

rechvagner

Reaction score
We cannot complain about the service of the x10hosting. It is the best free service.

You should do updates that find necessary and not what we, users, want.
I know that they want ideias. But as they had taken care of to all?

You develop the best free service. Congratulations!

Thank you

rechvagner

Origin

Reaction score
Will this be implemented network-wide to the business server as well?

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Id like to see maybe:

1)Account upgrades. As in you pay points to add a mysql or addon domain ect.
2)Things in store cost a bit less.
3)More ways to get points.
4)Easier to get points
5)Maybe some more forum moderators to get less spam going on?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Everyone, stay on topic. This thread is asking what features you want in something new being developed for x10Hosting, nothing to do with uptime, plans, etc.

A few examples would be the ability to change your own plans/subdomains/etc, to open a "support ticket" if you need help, and being able to "purchase" extra "items", such as more MySQL databases.

:)

Origin: I'm not 100% sure on that, so I'll get back to you on that at a later time in it's development.

Last edited:

Cynical

Reaction score
moose said:
If the panel will be like a user panel I'm thinking of, maybe you should link some important tutorials to it, like adding codes, intregrating ads to forums and etc so even the new people will know exactly what is expected.
I second that. Perhaps links to important forum topics as well.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I hope this isnt off topic but maybe some rewards when you get a certain amount of posts or reah a certain status ?

ƒorte

Reaction score
Jeez... I was just about to complement x10 on their outstanding service for the last month and then boom, HTTP is down and my site is dead, yet again...

Everything is perfect about x10. Wonderful. Easy to access. Don't worry about that.
Just take care of the server.... that's my biggest concern. When x10's up, there's nobody better! Maybe for like 10000 points you can move an account to the business server! lol

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
ƒorte said:
Jeez... I was just about to complement x10 on their outstanding service for the last month and then boom, HTTP is down and my site is dead, yet again...

Everything is perfect about x10. Wonderful. Easy to access. Don't worry about that.
Just take care of the server.... that's my biggest concern. When x10's up, there's nobody better! Maybe for like 10000 points you can move an account to the business server! lol

Theres a great idea right there: Add a "Buy buisnness server move" in the shop.

cetutnx1

Reaction score
I'll like to see a status advisor to see if my acount will be suspended by the inactivity script.

Sorry if any already write this idea

cokacola650

Reaction score
i'd like to see two things:
- a simple poll that works in firefox and ie
and...
- a simple form that can be cutomised and saved as seperate forms

thanks,
cokacola650

Shade

Reaction score
I would just like more uptime - this includes the speed and availability of website. Apart from everything else, x10hosting owns!

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
We are always working to achieve better uptime and have made alot of really good progress in this area. I can see things getting much better in the future.

Cynical

Reaction score
Pay cash via PayPal for additional "items" (databases, email accounts, subdomains..). Maybe like $1.99 for 3 subdomains or something like that.