what forum script are you using???

Richard

Reaction score
I use phpBB but lately i've been looking at SMF, XMB, punBB

These are my top four

scylla

Reaction score
I use proboards. It's easy to skin, the support is extremely above average and it has literally thousands of hacks, codes & add-ons. (more than phpbb!!!)

Here's a sample for ya. Oh yea, did I mean how freakin easy it is to skin?

http://gameindex.proboards24.com

nicholas

Reaction score
i like ipb and smf...i use ipb 1.3 final (not hosted here) for chatting with my cosy friends...i think i am most familar with ipb.... :D

smf is somethg which i start playing with it after ipb gone paid...i think smf is very good... :)

phpbb is also good and quite easy to use... but then i recommend only use it for leisure purpose and for very small forum :p

invisionfree is not really ipb...its just a free forum hosting :D

proboards was my first ever forum :D

in fact, i am still using proboards, phpbb and ipb for different purposes established at different points of time :D

digitalfarm

Reaction score
i use IPb just installed v2.0.Never really use any other boards.but i had no choice i would choose phpbb.

situ

Reaction score
I use IPB for my forum, but I think many professional forums prefer to use vBulletin rather than IPB.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I use IPB 1.3. I want to use 2.0.3 but it is for money and I don't want a trial!!! They say the phpbb 3.0 is going to be the best so I will find out!

Matthews255

Reaction score
I use pbpBB, its better than IPB (the one that comes with the server anyway). I may get IPB 2.0.3 if my forums are used.

o0slowpaul0o

Reaction score
I use IPB for it's great hacks and sercuity, I think it's better than vBulletion alls. Oh yeah I run on IPB 2.0.3.

asianu

Reaction score
i use IPB 1.3 since ipb has a lot of mods and hacks. plus the ACP is very easy to use. When phpbb implements subforums i might consider changing

two4one

Reaction score
am using PhpBB....., a very nice script with no bugs till now .... i love it!

ed2k3

Reaction score
I use phpBB. I like IPB 2.0.3 better, and extremepixels designs, but as i have no money and don't want to use 1.3 version... :sad: phpBB is not bad anyway.