what game should i buy for the xbox 360 and why?

warlordste

Reaction score
hey i want a new game for the xbox i got the cash just can't decide on the game can you help me choose what game would you get and why???:dunno:

websitedude

Reaction score
Battlefield bad company 2 becuase the graphics on the demo look absoultly amazing and fully destructable enviroment the destructable enviroment has to be enough for you to get it of course it it not actually out yet though

wongers

Reaction score
yeah tbf a lot has to do with what you like, i mean CoD MW2 is always a winner, new battlefield bad company looks stunning. orr the new final fantasy is out soon if thats your bag. we need more info plix :)

jesusbeater

Reaction score
New AvP game looks fairly good, online multiplayer is probably gonna be a bit glitchy at first but the hoarde type match looks decent.

dj0wns

Reaction score
Ummm lets see.
Racing: Forza 3
First person shooter: Cod:MW2 or Halo:Reach (depending on preferences)
RPG: Oblivion (if you dont already have it)
Action: Bayonetta

Other notable mentions: Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, AVP

Italics means not out yet.

[EDIT] forgot about AVP

Last edited:

warlordste

Reaction score
i play all games but sports thing i am going to go with dj0wns and get AVP was playing the demo and it looks great lol

wongers

Reaction score
.. .. .. what !?

yeah AVP does look good, so far ive heard mix reviews on it as some people have said it doesnt look to be anything special but the demo released only shows the deathmatch mode.

i think when people get a hold of the full game with the different multiplayer modes its going to take off in a good way :)

sidhosti

Reaction score
i would second battlefield bad company 2, it looks awesome

Last edited:

kaepos

Reaction score
Shooter: COD MW2 is a must

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is also definitely good multiplayer game (check out the demo on XBL)

RPG: Oblivion, Mass Effect 2 (though I would recommend playing ME1 to get the whole storyline down if you haven't already), or FFXIII

Last edited:

kcollins719

Reaction score
I only have a few 360 games but I think they are all really good;

1) COD MW2
2) Fallout 3
3) WWE Vs Smackdown 2010
4) Left 4 Dead
5) Left 4 Dead 2

And I'm looking to get AVP when the price goes down a bit...

kaepos

Reaction score
I only have a few 360 games but I think they are all really good;

1) COD MW2
2) Fallout 3
3) WWE Vs Smackdown 2010
4) Left 4 Dead
5) Left 4 Dead 2

And I'm looking to get AVP when the price goes down a bit...

I could never get into L4D on console... the controls felt too awkward. L4D on pc is pretty freaking sweet though.

blake69

Reaction score
MW2 deffo for the multiplayer although the singleplayers good too.

Also, Fallout 3 is massive an takes 60-100 hours to complete to get your monies worth! Then theres about 4-5 add-ons to extend it some more although they cost nearly as much as the game its self!

Bioshock and then Bioshock 2 (ive not played yet but sure its awesome). The first one is probh one of my top 5 of all time. I lent it off a mate and it sat there for 3 months coz its not my kind of game but when i got round to it, I fell in love with it!

wongers

Reaction score
MW2 deffo for the multiplayer although the singleplayers good too.

Also, Fallout 3 is massive an takes 60-100 hours to complete to get your monies worth! Then theres about 4-5 add-ons to extend it some more although they cost nearly as much as the game its self!

Bioshock and then Bioshock 2 (ive not played yet but sure its awesome). The first one is probh one of my top 5 of all time. I lent it off a mate and it sat there for 3 months coz its not my kind of game but when i got round to it, I fell in love with it!

I dont know why but i got bored of Fallout 3 really quite quickly. I loved the game, it looks great but i got bored of just running around and being bummed by loads of mutated monsters and never having enough ammo. felt it was a bit slow in places too.

might have to pick it up again and give it another go.

atik_khan91

Reaction score
.. .. .. what !?

yeah AVP does look good, so far ive heard mix reviews on it as some people have said it doesnt look to be anything special but the demo released only shows the deathmatch mode.

i think when people get a hold of the full game with the different multiplayer modes its going to take off in a good way :)

Dude GTA is the best game