what happend with my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouedimbert

Reaction score
hello every body,

i want to acced to my site but i can not i dont know what's the probleme i need your help.

this is is my domain name: ouednuke.x10hosting.com .

thanks for your help

Last edited:

motogawa

Reaction score
ouedimbert said:
hello every body,

i want to acced to my site but i can not i dont know what's the probleme i need your help.

thanks for your help

Have you register for this domain recently if so when ?

ouedimbert

Reaction score
my site has approved at 07-25-2005 it worked fine but i have one mounth i dont go in be cause i have somme probleme with my computer (motherboard) and today i want to go in to do some upgrade but it dont work i dont know what's the probleme.

motogawa

Reaction score
I would suggest that you contact Corey or Tyler concerning this issue it might be that the site has been suspended or some other difficulty.

Yourbuddy

Reaction score
It might be the fact that X10 is trying to save space so if you are inactive for a certain amount of time, or the first 7 days they will terminate your account. Also if you do not place the required ads on your site they can terminate your account.

Section 4 of the TOS

"4. Cancellation and Refunds
x10Hosting reserves the right to cancel the service at any time...."

If it is suspended this is what phenetic's sticky thread says at the top
If your account is suspended and you want to know why, please use the following template:

cPanel Username:
Subdomain:
How long your account has been up:
Did you have the ads placed on every page:

I am not sure about the specific rules, but as stated above you may want to contact one of the people that know more about this because i may be wrong.

I hope you get your site back up!

-yourbuddy

Last edited:

motogawa

Reaction score
Yes that is most likely the possible issue that your account had been set in suspend mode since you hadnt been on for quite some time. I will check into this personally and give you and answer ASAP.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
If you were inactive for a month it most liekly has been terminated. You can re-apply if you would like :)

draikun

Reaction score
ouedimbert said:
hello every body,

thanks for your help

my site was also deleted and I don't know why because I go in each day.... (draikun.x10hosting.com) I think there was a problem with the server and a lot of sites were deleted...
:frown: :tear:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
draikun said:
ouedimbert said:
hello every body,

thanks for your help

draikun said:
my site was also deleted and I don't know why because I go in each day.... (draikun.x10hosting.com) I think there was a problem with the server and a lot of sites were deleted...
Make your own topic in upgrade / changes please.

Last edited:

Yourbuddy

Reaction score
Your account was most likely terminated if you were inactive for a month said Tyler, but you can >Apply again< once they start allowing people to sign up again.
If there is only one box for you to enter email then X10 is most likely not accepting any more members for a little while because there are a lot of people breaking the rules, violating the T.O.S. wasting space on the servers. I heard its about every 18 out of 20 accounts! (aaorozco)

Status
Not open for further replies.