What happened to Free hosting?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenon80983

Reaction score
my hosting package was originally

adfree-infinity

but now i got more limited crap then i originally had!

current.

Main Domain sites7coding.co.cc Home Directory /home/dsialex Last login from remove ip from this
Disk Space Usage 156.1 / ∞ MB
Email Accounts 1 / 3
Subdomains 0 / 2
Parked Domains 0 / 1
Addon Domains 0 / 2
FTP Accounts 1 / 3
SQL Databases 2 / 2
Mailing List Disk Space 0 MB Hosting package undefined Server Name chopin cPanel Version 11.30.2 (build 1) Theme x3 Apache version 2.2.19 PHP version 5.3.6 MySQL version 5.1.57-rel12.8 Architecture x86_64 Operating system linux Shared IP Address 69.175.104.34 Path to sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail Path to Perl /usr/bin/perl Perl version 5.8.8 Kernel version 2.6.18-194.32.1.el5 cPanel Pro 1.0 (RC1)

zenon80983

Reaction score
im wandering why 4 databases went back to 2. i thought about it and databases seemed to have changed.

what other updates have there been? i also see the cpanel login is different so what updates have there been?

also cpanels the same except when i go to mysite.co.cc:2082 its changed. i like the new look.Also more secure.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please look here http://x10hosting.com/free-hosting-comparison. Adfree-Infinity package only ever had 2 databases available since that hosting package implemented. If your cPanel ever said there were 4, it was wrong, there was only 2 all this time.

Is there a problem with cPanel's login page? What other things are you have problems with?

zenon80983

Reaction score
No there is no problem with the Cpanel's login in fact i like the Cpanel login at the moment.

I am not having any other problems.

i know the Ad free-Infinity package only ever had 2 database's but a few days ago it said 4 then it said i was at max so now its back to 2 and the hosting package in the Cpanel says this "Hosting package undefined Server Name"

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You're still in the server chopin. I remember other support tickets about the databases being listed as 4 for adfree-infinity, but it was verified to be incorrect. It's only supposed to be 2 databases. All of the free servers had a cPanel upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.