what happened to my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain0terror

Reaction score
all attempts to unssuped my account fail and i've recieved no email notificaion of any suspension or anything.
don't know what to do

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
How long ago did you last use it or our forums? As far as I am aware, you don't receive notification of suspension (last I read, anyway)... the idea is, if you don't log in to the forums once every month, you don't want the hosting account any more, so the resources are freed up to improve the hosting experience for everyone else.

(it's once a month not once a fortnight, now)

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I show that you have no account currently. Most likely, your account was inactive for more than 24 days (now increased to 41 days) and the account was terminated. You may sign up for a new account at any time if you wish. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ah, Sharky beat me to it :D

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
all attempts to unssuped my account fail and i've recieved no email notificaion of any suspension or anything.
don't know what to do

Hi captain0terror,

It seems like your account is now active and working. Because your original problem has been resolved, I am going to close this thread. If you need more help or have any additional questions, feel free to open a new support request.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.