What happened to my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawanrh

Reaction score
Hi,
My website, sub-domain, everything is down. I log into the forums, it asks me to link my account (Though i had done this when x10hosting moved to the new server).. I try to enter my cpanel username there, that also doesnt work.. Also if i try to go create a new hosting account, it says i already have an existing account!!! Where???

My cpanel username: pawanx10
my website name: pawan.x10hosting.com

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't see your account, when is the last time you logged in?

pawanrh

Reaction score
@lambada,
When i go to the account management login page, i can login with my forum username and password, but when i try linking my hosting account username "pawanx10", i get this message: "An Error Has Occurred
The hosting username you specified does not exist."

@ Corey,
I logged in last after the move to the new server.. Everything was working fine.. Also I accessed my site last week or maybe 10 days back.. it worked fine then..
Edit:
To add, I did have mp3s on my site, But these were my own compositions (not illegal at all).. I also had consulated about the same on the forums before creating my account..
you can check my joining date here next to my profile.. Sinc ethen i have had my account with x10hosting

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
hmm, I still can't find your account which is weird. You logged in after we moved? The only way I could see this happening is if you were suspended before we moved and didn't move your account over. There is no trace anywhere in our logs.

pawanrh

Reaction score
Yes As far as i can remember i did login.. Because i do remember the new cpanel, that i updated the advertising code and all that..
nevermind that, could you just let me create another account, because whats gone is gone (and cannot be recovered i guess), I do have a backup and can just have a new site with the same name and upload my site back.. Would that be possible?
I'll register for a new hosting plan again

Edit: I was able to signup for a new account. I think its fine now..

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Oaky, sounds good. I'm closing this, re-open if you need further assistance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.