what happened to my site & hosting???

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnos

Reaction score
hello everyone!!

can some admin please tell me what happened to my site??? i can't access it from anywhere and cpanel says login failed when i try to login through stoli!!!

domain: isalem.co.cc
cpanel: isalem
On: stoli

i only activated it about a week ago so it cant be suspended!!!

please help me solve ths issue as i need my files...

cheers

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Your account was terminated.
Reason: Not a real website, account used as file storage.

Terminated accounts are permanently removed from our servers.

coolnos

Reaction score
You're kiddin' me right????

so because i backed up my flight simulator files from the computer to format it you figured the account was for file hosting!!!!!!!!!!! this is unbelievable... now i have to re-download all the data that has been removed when the account has been terminated on my 128kbits per second connection.... which will finish in the next decade!!! it took me for ever to download these files, you should have at least asked!!!

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Problem is, what is the difference between downloading from us at 128 kbit/sec or from other servers?

coolnos

Reaction score
there IS a difference....

i uploaded them for backup reasons so i can download them later at the university which has a 12Mbit connection after i finish the format...

and i dont have a DVD writer since i cant afford one right now just in case someone asks...

EDIT: ok u know what... whats done is done, no point of arguing since the account has already ben deleted right?? i'll just create a new adfree account with the same data and put the site on it... but i need someone to tell me a good file hosting site... that DOESN'T delete the files and keeps them private at the same time...

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
You could try out FileVIP, sister site of x10Hosting.

coolnos

Reaction score
thanx man!!!

i never knew x10hosting had any sister sites at all!!!

anywayz, lets hope this site spares me the trouble of going through this argue again... and thanx 4 every1...

cheerzZz.

P.S.: please, if any of the admins who deleted my accounts and saw my files please tell me if they're ok to upload there or r they going to be deleted too??

Status
Not open for further replies.