What happens when u post your pic on the net ??

Equiflux

Reaction score
Lol! I only have 3 pics of myself on the net. Phew. One pic I actually made myself look emo in photoshop cuz I thought it'd be funny. :)

jensen

Reaction score
Good practice in photoshop and GIMP skills. Have done a few but there's lines detectable. Those above looks good. Must brush up on air-brush techniques.

Last edited:

careerbridge

Reaction score
What abt just joining our community and comment there ?? :) What you can see there is a future content management system which I coded myself !! It will be an inpiration for me to work more on it, if u post some suggestions.

Woolie

Reaction score
Hehe, yea I used to be paranoid about posting my picture on the internet. Now however, I really couldn't care less. I even post videos. I have to say though, those pics were funny, poor bloke.

JaneT

Reaction score
i've seen that before but with different images. they used the kids face on goat cx pictures

Cynical

Reaction score
LOL I love the Band of Brothers one, hahaha. Is that top one the original?

I'm not too worried about people Photoshopping me into god-knows-what, that kid had it coming though :hsnono: .

Last edited:

dsfreak

Reaction score
Lol. I am so scaredddd.
Too bad, I have countless pics on the net...

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I think that was well done, actually.

I wouldn't mind having someone do something like that for me, well - except the Titanic and a few that made him into a girl ... :lol:

Then again, I think someone had way too much time on their hands.

BIG_LEO

Reaction score
lmfao, so true. They made the asian school-girl so well. Pretty good shadow skills. I'm scared now too >.>

Shadow121

Reaction score
i'm afraid that they might track me down >.> cause if they did i'd grab meh dog and have it kill them >=O

ƒorte

Reaction score
lol.. I should stop by the "post a pic of yourself here" thread in this very forum.

Let the fun begin :)

verdefuego

Reaction score
I saw that on a spam mail a few months ago....I'm lucky (I think) I don't have pictures of mine on the web......I0ve got a fotolog, bou it only has weirds pictures...