what is a qualifying loggin?

Helenaz

Reaction score
I check my visitor stats obsessively.......Now my reason for suspention was not logging in for 2 weeks.
Is there a difference to logging in to c panel or should i log in from the x10hosting page to qualify?
I do log in to the c panel 3 times or more a day and look at hosts latest visitors awstats and all that stuff
It's embarrassing to have the contact billing department stuff up on my site people might think my business is doing poorly.

I suggest you add this account could have been suspended for inactivity or non displayed banner required
or violation of content rules especially for the free sites
no need to even have a billing department statement up there.

I am certain you people could phrase it a lot better than me but I am sure you get my point
I have several adds that people are linking from to my site it's horrid to have a possible customer get a suspension thing in their face.

I have my own domain I just like your stats better than my analytics and stuff I got on my primary website

Xemnas

Reaction score
You need to login to the forums at least once every two weeks to avoid suspension. This is noted in the Terms of Service.

Last edited:

jensen

Reaction score
The forum login requirement ensures that all members would not be missing out on announcements and news especially for those who do not check their emails as regularly.

So stay logged on. Just imagine how much news and announcement is missed after 2 weeks!