What is da bestest?

812venom

Reaction score
what u like most / which shud i get? i kno my pc can handle all of them coz i checked

Call of Duty 4
Crysis
Bioshock

Zangetsu

Reaction score
crysis but can your computer handle them on maximum settings ?

tektrnica

Reaction score
CoD4, trust me, multiplayer will keep you going for ages.

Bioshock is good, but not the followup to system Shock 2 it should of been. and Crysis... well, the engine is great... the game... i dont rate it in the slightest....

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
812venom,

Please refrain from using text speak in these forums (i.e. u instead of you). It's annoying and pointless. You'd know it's not allowed in this forum if you'd have read the rules that you're forced to read when you first come here . =]

-Luke.

tektrnica

Reaction score
812venom,
You'd know it's not allowed in this forum if you'd have read the rules that you're forced to read when you first come here . =]

Perhaps thats the problem... people will just skip over them as most of the forums have mandatory rules to read...

But seriously. Get CoD4. great game and so much fun :D

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
COD4 for the greatest multiplayer experience ever. Crysis is good as well, but I would buy COD4 first.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
CoD4.

Crysis is not as good as everyone thinks it is; it has too many gliches and bugs, and its to genaric (nothing original).

I suggest CoD4, Bioshock or Halo 2

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
COD4 for the multiplayer and arcade modes. Crysis for the gameplay. And yes, I can run Crysis with Max settings (including 16x Antialiasing) on DX10.

Zangetsu

Reaction score
oke can i change my thought, well oke

get S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky when it comes out (29th of august 2008)

Blazer9131

Reaction score
COD4 is probably the best PC game out right now.. It has intense single AND Miltiplayer.. One of the best Shooter story's I've ever seen. its an amazing game.

~Blaze

wiileg3nd

Reaction score
Call of Duty 4 for the multiplayer experience, if you aren't even thinking of going online, don't think of getting Call of Duty 4.

VPmase

Reaction score
I'd get CoD4 if I had a good pc or a 360 with live. My friend has it and its so fun goin split screen, think about online xD

bookworm99

Reaction score
Not really any of those, but if I had to choose I'd say BioShock - you could make a movie out of a game as deep as that one (no pun intended, but appreciated nonetheless).