What is /dev/simfs parameter in Service Status??

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguelkp

Reaction score
In my cPanel I can see a link that says 'Service status: clic here'. When I clic it, I get this page:

15073502.png

So, what's the last parameter, with a warning symbol? Something I have to worry about? Can my account be suspended or something?
I think I haven't done any special.

Just in case it matters, I have an Illuminated account.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
That is the hard drive on the server, saying how full it is overall (not just your account). If it reaches a critical point (97+%) we will investigate into what is filling up the drive and free up some space so that people may continue to use their accounts to their fullest extent.

miguelkp

Reaction score
Ok. Thanks.
I have another problem with my Illuminated account, but I think I'll open another post for that. Altough I have already opened a ticket, I can't see any progress, probably due to:
  1. People doesn't seem to have enough functional neurons to simple read the status page before flooding you with unnecessary tickets (I have a suggestion to get rid of this, will post in the "Feedback and suggestions" subforum).
  2. x10Hosting has a very few staff with access to Illuminated accounts, which, in my honest opinion, is a pity.
    I know that's not your fault at all, Skizzerz. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.