What is going on?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcadiazone

Reaction score
Is it just me or is there something terribly wrong here in this site:

let me explain, I cant login to the forums as it seems that this website cant remember passwords, the only way to get in is to click on an earlier email message which has a link to the editing my profile: Tried opening a support ticket for help in logging into forums and to cpanel to upload or check the features for my website but again password seems to be invalid. SO now I cannot login to forums or to the cPanel, also when opening a ticket in the support part of website, i dont get a reply and the ticket that has been opened, seems to just get closed, this is not a way to run a profesional web hosting site, or do you have to actually start paying before you get any help, again this is a very poor way to run a hosting site.

So as a free account I don't seem to matter

arcadiazone

Reaction score
yes i did try password reset and it works, BUT, if i logout say because i go to town or go out when i get back and try to log back in Wahey, password no longer works.

Or when i get a new password reset, go to profile change it try to log back in same problem

zen-r

Reaction score
Sorry to post the following here if it doesn't help you, but a lot of people haven't spotted the lastest important News posts yet ;

Link1 ; http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/98947-backup-issues.html

Link2 ; http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/98910-high-resource-usage.html

Link3 ; http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/98836-update-6-22-09-a.html

These may answer some of your questions.

Regularly check the News & Service Alerts sections for more Updates like those.

Please Note
: The staff are getting flooded with Support tickets during the server upgrade work, which is being done to provide for x10's long-term future.

• Read the forum for help & avoid submitting a ticket unless you really have to.
  • Please be patient & wait - they will get to you eventually. Don't "bump" your Support ticket, because that will put it to the back of the queue again.
  • Corey has warned that people submitting frivolous, rude or multiple tickets may get banned from the Support system.
  • Unfortunately, because of the ticket spamming, there has been need in the past to close all tickets - both the frivolous and the important ones. Therefore it is important to regularly check the status of your ticket, & if necessary re-open it if it gets closed.

Remember that this is a free service, supported by an active & unpaid community of staff & other x10 members (myself being one of them!) :)

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(at the corner of this post) & make me :) -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.