What is in .htcacces for vox accounts by defualt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohso

Prime Account
Reaction score
I should of looked at it, but I overwrote it with another .htacces file and now getting that "Fatal error [...] /home/override.php" error.

A bit of searching tells me that the file is so that account uses php 5.4 and if it's removed it downgrades getting that error.

So now if someone can tell me whats in the default .htacces file so that I can add it back, please.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Actually, nothing. Either a blank file or none at all.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure there's a .htaccess -in- everyone's account by default; mine doesn't have one. What's your cPanel username so I can try taking a look into this?

Edit: Omg ninja'd twice in one night -_-;

Ohso

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hm, I just opened the account up about couple hours or so ago and saw it in my FTP. my account name is meztlix1

But if the default is just blank then I guess it's a whole different issue.

Thanks

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
It may still be somewhat related to the php 5.3/5.4 change; you've got it slightly backwards. The system defaults to 5.4; if you follow the directions here: http://community.x10hosting.com/threads/changing-php-versions.189018/ , you can roll it back to 5.3. I would recommend trying that, but make a backup of your current .htaccess first, just in case it doesn't work, but nothing in your current .htaccess should cause that issue (all that's in there is code to deny access to two core files for your forum, for security purposes).

Ohso

Prime Account
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks Livewire that did the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.