what is my name servers in cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

osos.cool

Reaction score
what is my name servers in cpanel ? how can i find it ?

x10hosting tell me that it is provide unlimited diskspace & bandswith but i found that ihave only 1024 m.b disk space ?!!! :frown::frown:

is that lay

haraprasad

Reaction score
Do a bit searching in the forum. You can even google it :cool:
Here's it - http://x10hosting.com/wiki/Nameservers

Regarding the limit, I don't know but I'd never come close to use this much space/bandwidth. Read the policies properly once again. They might have mentioned all this in detail - I suppose :p

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Do a bit searching in the forum. You can even google it :cool:
Regarding the limit, I don't know but I'd never come close to use this much space/bandwidth. Read the policies properly once again. They might have mentioned all this in detail - I suppose :p

They have indeed: Disk Space Policy Change. Bandwidth is still unmetered for everybody always, and you can still have unmetered (not unlimited—if you look like you're going to be using terabytes, someone's going to have something to say about it) disk space if you actually need it and can stay within the Terms of Service and the Acceptable Use Policy. 1 GiB is an awful lot of disk space for a web site (remember, that's just files and doesn't include database storage), and it's hard to get there without breaking the ToS in terms of media galleries and file storage. It's also really hard to plan for hardware provisioning if new accounts can suddenly throw up several gigs without any human review. If you actually need the space for your web site, it'll be given on request, but very few users actually need the space.

Status
Not open for further replies.