What is my x10hosting default URL

Status
Not open for further replies.

premjithav98

Reaction score
Hello ,

In my x10hosting panel , it displays that my main domain is prem.co.cc. This was mistakenly added though your old interface , the prem.co.cc is not at all active. Is there any way to change it to your default x10 domain name. Because now i have no option to check my url preview. I added one addon domain premjith.in. But the process is not complete beacause only two hours before i changed the nameservers. So will u please change my main domain to x10 default or premjith.in.

my username: premjith

Thank You
Premjith

ajordan91

Banned
Reaction score
at your domain [ premjith.in ] - I see error in the list of name servers for DNS
you have two (2) host - [ X10HOSTING.COM ] and [ 000WEBHOST.COM ] - should only be one

you need to:
1. Fix the DNS record for domain [ premjith.in ] at your domain registrar
2. Remove any FTP and mail accounts associated with [ premjith.in ]
3. Remove [ premjith.in ] as an add-on domain
4. Add [ premjith.in ] as a parked domain. DO NOT ADD ANY "REDIRECTION".
Then it will be an alias for your accounts main domain. It will show the same Web page, with files starting in public_root.

YOU cannot remove or change the main domain [ prem.co.cc ] - but a Admin might remove it - if you ask in a support ticket

I see your IP as on x10hosting server Stoli which has ongoing issues - as I write this - you might receive errors until the Admins fix them

Status
Not open for further replies.