What is the best RPG game?

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
I just started to play PREY so far I love it, I would highly recommend it to half life fans :D

phazzedout

Reaction score
I just started to play PREY so far I love it, I would highly recommend it to half life fans :D

I have already played this game on the XBox 360! It was very good, awesome game play and story. I might get it for PC, I bought this game for 5 dollars on the XBox. I don't know why it is not rated higher...

jiasen

Reaction score
MapleStory. It's one of the only RPG games I've played on the PC, so eh.

balkiflakes

Reaction score
Zelda a Link to the Past for SNES, if you're into something that doesn't have battles. Else I'd just recommend any of the Final Fantasy games on SNES :D

anasta

Reaction score
These are best Offline RPG games for me:

• Diablo Series
  • Fallout 2 and 3
  • Neverwinter Nights
  • Elder Scroll Morrowind and above
Just find one that suits you. I'd play them all they're great!

Scepheo

Reaction score
Haven't really read the thread, but if you like Oblivion, you might wanna look into the rest of the Elderscrolls series (Morrowind is highly praised, but offers a different feel than Oblivion), the Gothic series (especially Gothic 3) and The Witcher. If you're looking for something more action-packed, Dark Messiah Might & Magic might be a good option (the PC version, though I have never played the 360 version, it has been given quite bad reviews compared to the PC).

terrible13

Reaction score
Hands down, Oblivion on Xbox 360. I can't wait to see how they top it when the new Xbox system comes out!

anasta

Reaction score
my all time fav> Final Fantasy!!

Final Fantasy series! Who can forget 'em. who can forget rinoa, yuna, squal, cloud, zidane and everybody, I found the stories behind Final Fantasy Series are great, even most of em have the same game play (X series a lil bit different), but yes their stories are great, something to remember, nice pick CFF!:wink:

dei maru

Reaction score
I need opinions not professional critiques from people who analyze little thing. I need to buy a game, any time age, must be PC though.

I would like to know what is your favorite RPG game you have ever played. My favorite RPG is Oblivion, anything like this game I would like to see. Online games are not exception.

:thefinger

bueno men me gustan barrios.. entre eso el de fallout 3 http://fallout.bethsoft.com/index.html excelente full recomendado...
unos mas life pero q funcionana ingual el de fable 2 me encanta..

hay otro de un man q da golpes a palo jaja muy bueno. recomendado a hroa no recuerdo pero es bueno..

y cualquiera del los Final Fantasy q hablen lo que hablen es el mejor jajajja

terrible13

Reaction score
Oblivion is the best video game RPG, but i still say DnD is the greatest of all time :D

jdawg2k

Reaction score
I'm trying DDO. Almost as good as WoW tho I hoped it to be more like the regular D&D
For an MMO, DDO is now free to play. You have the option to go monthly, but you can earn all rewards and expansion areas in game. If you like PnP RP, this is the game for you.

Otherwise, the only other option would be a Lifetime subscription to LOTRO. It is an expense up front, but you never pay again. I have two accounts since beta, and it saves me tons over monthly.

As to games like Oblivion, I don't have any suggestions. I tend to like MMO's better than single person games.

jdawg2k

Reaction score
My fav RPG is Secret of Mana for Super Nintendo. Thats out unless you get an emulator and rom for pc. I'm working on a game myself but thats also out since its gonna take a while. I'd say Final Fantasy 8 or 7 are my top 2 on PC

jdawg2k

Reaction score
Don't think I can forget them since when single I was searching for my Rinoa (actual line on my MySpace) and I actually will text or msg saying stuff like Kupo! =^o^= and Ku Po Po!!! =^,^=
Final Fantasy series! Who can forget 'em. who can forget rinoa, yuna, squal, cloud, zidane and everybody, I found the stories behind Final Fantasy Series are great, even most of em have the same game play (X series a lil bit different), but yes their stories are great, something to remember, nice pick CFF!:wink:

jdawg2k

Reaction score
Strangely enough my gf resembles Rinoa some and I look a lil like Squall minus scar ^_^

Last edited: