What is up with Stoli...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanosuke

Reaction score
I've been a member of x10hosting for about 8-9 months now. The first few months with Stoli were great, and there was rarely any downtime. But ever since summer until now, there has been consistent downtime with Stoli. I mean I know that you guys have repeatedly told us why Stoli has been acting like this for a while now, but I mean...come on. I have been patient with this issue for a couple of months now, but I just can not take this anymore. I know that the staff is capable of giving us an amazing hosting service, but this issue needs to be gone immediately. It feels like the problem is just been dragged out.

I really respect the x10hosting staff, but I just felt I needed to address this.

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently investigating the current issue. It won't let me restart apache at all which is why it's taking so long, I just rebooted the server and I made a thread in the News that you can keep up to date with.

Thanks,
Brandon

Sanosuke

Reaction score
Do you guys have a good estimate of when this problem will be fixed? I know I sound rude, but I'm not doing it intentionally. I just want to know if there is a clear date, because this problem with Stoli has been going long enough.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
That's not the ongoing problem, it's the current problem. I'll get back to you when we get it fixed, I am not sure what's wrong.

Thanks,
Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.