Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Dark Age Of Camelot

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters

mitamata

Reaction score
The only one I liked recently was Tales Of Pirates.

My all time favourite is ROSE Online though. Man, that was a fun game.

Veivei

Reaction score
I used to play WoW, but haven't playing it for months now. I still play Ragnarok Online, it's fun^^

admael

Reaction score
I played Ragnarok Online since open beta, finally quit because of the addictive nature of the game. I started playing WoW then hopped over to Guild Wars.

blitzkrieg

Reaction score
A lot of MMORPG games are fun. Each one has its pros and its cons so it's hard to compare them in my opinion (except a few ones that are really bad). I loved World of Warcraft and Lineage II along with a few other ones. Each of them gave me a lot of fun play time.

Axe_Swipe

Reaction score
The only one I play is on and off is Runescape. It has a small footprint on resources and you can pretty much play forever without really needing to ever pay for their "member" features and worlds.

legendphil

Reaction score
hao!

I used to play ragnarok too, twas fun.. I've heard of a 2nd ragnarok, unfortunately it's not in our country yet. I wonder how it looks like.

ROSE was fun, as is Flyff. MU gets me lost all the time although the flashy equips are really eye-catching.

duckyinc

Reaction score
I used to play world of warcraft but it got too addictive so I quit, now i'm trying to avoid any contact with mmorps

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
EVE is my all time favorite now, although SWG will have a special place in everyone who ever played it cuz it was AMAZING! and WoW is simply boring and i'd have to say ROSE when it was free was pretty cool.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
MU Online..
I don't play it anymore, but it's the one of the list that I used to play :)

thebrain10

Reaction score
The game I play the most is WoW, cause it find it a very nice MMORPG and you'll need to gain skills for doing things. :p

alfren

Reaction score
well my most favorite is not in the options... ^_^

it's RAN ONLINE has anyone played this game b4??

Fredde

Reaction score
Guildwars also play Ragnarok Online, used to play WoW but it ruined all of my FPS skills I had so I deleted my chars lol.

xeross

Reaction score
Definitely World of Warcraft played it for 1 Year now stopped a while because im saving for a new computer.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I looked up some of those mentioned and am disappointed.
I can't afford to pay monthly costs to online games ( already paying for various online related matters ) ... and I would love to find a good Mmorpg.

I started playing Maplestory, but am getting a little frustrated by it. I found one called NosTale, but am confused and frustrated by that as well.

ROSE and Ragnarok look fun, but both cost to play after a certain period of time.

Anyone have any good Mmorpg's that they could recommend?

Tomcenc

Reaction score
I used to play WoW but stopped and switched over to Guild Wars because WoWs PvP sucked quite a bit (very repetitive of nature). I'll have to go with Guild Wars, although WoW is very nice too (especially the Pve part). Not playing any Mmorpgs at the moment though.

admael

Reaction score
I'd recommend Guild Wars also, theres not much PVE replay value, theres also very little grind so it you'll never have to stop to level up just to continue with the story.

I liked Ragnarok Online for a good portion of my life too, but for the community actually. No story, iffy quests, 1995 graphics, 100% pure grind, but I loved the community :p

Last edited: