What is your favourite FTP Program?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Fillezilla is great but sometimes it caused HRU n' make you being suspended....at least that happened to me,,I don't know if that ever happened to you guys or not..

FIleZilla shouldn't cause that. If it is, the only thing that might cause it would be the simultaneous upload option found in FileZilla. Have it upload only one file at a time, especially with tiny files. Much slower, but it keeps the Firewall and HRU away.

Last edited:

jbrian123

Reaction score
Uhhh... did u know FileZilla saves all sitenames & passwords in a XML(not encrypted)? cant show it you because im now on a public computer but it is probably named sitemanager.xml

ontopic: mine is SmartFTP(previous month i still used the VERY old free version but now i upgraded and paid for the newest one, it looks very nice)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Uhm....FileZilla is awesome,,,i always use it for FTP ...though,,,i always wanted it to be upgraded.... in the way that it could uncompress a zip or compressed file through the host server..... just wondering if there is any FTP Program with that kind of feature.?

3stilotv64

Reaction score
firezilla es de los mejores y gratuitos o WIN SCP y = esgratuito lo recomiendo mucho