What Kind of Deals does x10Hosting have right now?

atjohnson

Reaction score
I figured since I'm a fairly active user on the forums and I'm looking to upgrade my site, maybe the staff here or any one who might know, could hint me some deals, or old deals, that might still be available, I run a Sports News website, about 500 visitors a day (weekdays) and around 1400 a day (weekends). I saw the regular packages start at $4.95 a month with unmetered bandwidth and space, but I'm looking for something a little bit cheaper, just on a more reliable server then the free hosting is on. I've checked out some other providers and I've seen packages going for $2.95 a month of which would be more then ample for us to run our services on, but I'd rather stick with x10Hosting, so if ya'll know anything let me know!

Thx

**I posted this in Free Hosting Support I figure it'd get answered there quicker**

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I saw the regular packages start at $4.95 a month with unmetered bandwidth and space, but I'm looking for something a little bit cheaper, just on a more reliable server then the free hosting is on. I've checked out some other providers and I've seen packages going for $2.95 a month of which would be more then ample for us to run our services on, but I'd rather stick with x10Hosting, so if ya'll know anything let me know!
For the 2-3 $ package that carry load of features, be careful of over-sellers. Usually they advertise as huge amount of bandwith/diskspace but set limits for each file type. x10hosting is different as the diskspace is really unmetered, but not the file count.