What kind of games do you play??

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I play FPS games as well. I occasionally play a racing game like TrackMania or Burnout 3 from time to time though. Sometimes, Mario Kart!

ethraax

Reaction score
I play most anything multiplayer. I play WoW, but most of the time I'm on either Warcraft III, Team Fortress 2, or Zombie Panic playing with friends. Anything new (to us) is good.

unit9311

Reaction score
Yep me to i only really play online ...like COD4,BF2,DF2....i love war games more then any thing else.

peace
paul

deadeye536

Reaction score
I sometimes play FPS War games like CoD4, BF2/2142, but I mostly spend my time paying Garry's Mod.

usstriton

Reaction score
I play FPS and RPG's. I love TF2, Cod4, BF2/2142, WoW, Lost Odyssey, and FF Series

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
I play most games besides sports and movie games. I personally like FPS's and Nintendo games.

jhnrk

Reaction score
Pretty much FPS in form of Team Fortress 2 and Quake III since the Live beta invited me to test it. But also RTS (Warcraft III), RPG only with consoles, puzzle and sport games occasionally.
Hmmph... I wonder how badly I'll get addicted to Diablo III, when blizzard releases it.

Last edited:

fempower

Reaction score
I like games with stories like adventure, RPG, and some well done FPSs. Also goofier racing games like Wacky Wheels and Destruction Derby instead of realistic ones. Plus, anything half decent with my fave characters like superheroes and Star Trek.

jazzencat

Reaction score
Guild Wars, Secret of Solstice, StarCraft, Diablo 1 & 2, WarCraft 1-3, Wing Commander, Descent series... Casual games (Bejeweled 2, Zuma, Big Money, Dynomite...) Been really enjoying Puzzle Quest recently.

allinone

Reaction score
i like racing games most..they thrill me a lot.......nfs series, motogp and none but least............mario the loving game i played it from a long when i wzas kid i played it on nintendo video game.....now i play it on pc.....

Clinton

Reaction score
I play all kinds of genres. I'm a gamer. Not just someone who sticks to one thing.

intertec

Reaction score
I play war games and sport games. But I mostly play Fifa 08. Have played so much. I know it back to front. best game ever. Can't wait till fifa 09.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Starcraft is awesome. Always fun when you use the cheats on the game.

xPlozion

Reaction score
FPS Rainbow Six 3 is the best in the franchise, but isn't that popular anymore :-/ currently plaing Vegas 2. Racing such as Forza and MotoGP :) I play Rockband sometimes, but most of my library is centered around Tom Clancy games (Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon...) currently waiting for Operation Flashpoint 2...

BTW, I play on XBOX, but play pc games sparingly :-/...

pilotaz

Reaction score
i play fps style like Quake2... a bit Warsow ;)
also rpg with very good pk system like Dransik

numberguy

Reaction score
You guys should try Project Torque...it's a free online racing game.

at the moment I'm totally hooked and spend far too much time playing the damn thing.

it's got

Drift
Race
Thunder Alley (nascar)
Drag racing
Explorer (bit like a treasure hunt)

every time u drive you earn RP which can be used for upgrades for your car, you can even add paint jobs and body kits as well.

hope to see some of you there and if you need help look for numberguy and I'll help out as much as I can.