What make my mails goes to the yahoo bulk mail folder ??

careerbridge

Reaction score
Hi,

I just noticed that, the mails sending from my site are going to the bulk mail folder of yahoo.... This was not happening when I was on an another server (not x10). I also noticed that there is no Sender info added to the mail header (these r normaly added by the mail servers... I guess)

Anyway google mail stores these mails on inbox !!

Any idea how to solve the issue with yahoo.... actually what makes a mail 'bulk' to mail servers

CRB

Equiflux

Reaction score
On yahoo, when I get emails from my site, I usually open them and mark them as "not spam" a couple of times. Then I guess it registers in the database, that you don't think it's spam, and it finnally starts goin' into your inbox.

careerbridge

Reaction score
Actually I mean my mails (sending from my site using php) are marked as Bulk by the yahoo mail software !! I guess it is due to improper headers.....

If anyone have a solution (right header info) please tell me... I am sure every mails sending from x10 account via php has this issue

bellow u can see the abuse report made by the yahoo server...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
From: "CareerBridge" <admin.careerbridge@gmail.com> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert ,
Message-Id: <E1FvrcO-0007Dr-Ob@server.x10hosting.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 03:11:20 -0500
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - server.x10hosting.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - yahoo.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [32169 32002] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - server.x10hosting.com
X-Source: /usr/bin/php
X-Source-Args: /usr/bin/php index.php
X-Source-Dir: careerbridge.exofire.net:/public_html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------