Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 28 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vievie

Reaction score
I have a Pentium 4, I need a new computer but I'm debating whether to spend all my money on a limited laptop or a new desktop that is upgradeable when newer parts come available.

Jigzo

Reaction score
if i was you i would buy a desktop ;) i think they are more reliable, they last longer and if anything goes wrong it shouldnt cost too much to fix

mattspec

Reaction score
right now im running what i think was the best value chip of its time, the p4 641 3.2 ghz 65nm, this $50 chip and be overclocked to 4.5ghz on stock voltage and cooling

i love my chip but am really looking forward to upgrading to a core 2 in the near future im really impressed by them

Last edited:

aihara

Reaction score
in using celeron m on my laptop, but i really want a duel core soon...

malfist

Reaction score
What? Does the OP think there is no such company as AMD? I run an i686 processor thank you very much.

mr kennedy

Reaction score
well I currently have P4 HT 2.06 on my box.. I'm currently planning to get an HP laptop with AMD turion as it's processor ;)

Delight

Reaction score
Intel core duo T2250 1.7ghz at laptop
and
Intel P4 HT 2.8ghz prescott at desktop

bigmanbfa2

Reaction score
I have a e6600 C2D overclocked to 3.8GHz. Great processor, I don't even hit 30% utilization when running a vi/spy scan and workin photoshop cs2.

dpogary

Reaction score
depends on my comp, this one is pentium 3, my main one is a pentium 4 i have some with pentium 4 mobil(i think) and i have one really old Pentium 2:p...havnt touched it in ages...i miss those simple days

Status
Not open for further replies.