What services are needed here that aren't provided yet?

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
I know that many people, like myself, have a bunch of skills that don't necessarily spring to mind when you're in the rut of the marketplace: graphic design, PHP coding, template design. Mine are mostly useless, like the ability to translate morse code and write in obscure versions of BASIC, but I'm sure someone could benefit from getting a better list of opportunities to earn credits here. It would be particularly interesting if somebody was willing to provide/pay for PVA help with credits, or something similar.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
Theres a problem, you need demand for what you want to sell... What here is in high demand? Whatever that is will be what you need to sell. I have tried to figure out what the internet needs but I have yet to find it :).

Last edited:

LHVWB

Reaction score
Theres a problem, you need demand for what you want to sell... What here is in high demand? Whatever that is will be what you need to sell. I have tried to figure out what the internet needs but I have yet to find it :).

That's because the nature of the internet gives it a huge ammount of resources from all sorts of areas.

Edit: Sry, getting a little too philosophical.

Last edited: