Reaction score
I think they should have:

• Less laggy online play
  • Pikachu's Final-Smash changed to something a little less powerful
  • Megaman, Dr. Mario, and Roy
  • More stages :)

cheesycrazy

Reaction score
When you say SSB4 do you mean the next Super Smash Bros?
If yes then Spyro!
If no then awww... lol

chaoztlg

Reaction score
I think the new SSB needs some more online capabilities. I don't like playing the same bunch of quitters over and over again :nuts: Also, if we can have characters like Snake and Sonic, why not add Megaman or some Final Fantasy characters?

Edit: Also, no reason to underpower sonic that much :p

Last edited:

Limey

Reaction score
chars I want/might be fun in to use in ssb4 (if it's made):

-Dimentio
-Vaati
-Kamella Koopa*
-Moblin (from wind-waker, the ones with the masive pikes)
-King Boo/Boo (if possible)
-Ashley (from Wario-Ware)
-Shy Guy (possibly...)
-Midna/Midna+wolf link
-E.Gadd (lol, it would be quite funny to watch xD)
-Daisy (maybe...)
-Birdo (maybe...)
-possibly princess shroob?

and so the list goes on...

changes I'd like:

-get rid of the CPU when online; if I wanted to play CPUs I'd play vs. matches:(

-with Toon Link, his up-b should be he jumps in a boko baba bud which launches him into the air,longer you hold, further you travel but can be released at anytime, and then he should be able to use the deku leaf like a parachute (like G+W), also, for his final smash, he should do hurrican spin instead of triforce slash, just so he can vary a 'little' but from link, you should be able to change his arrows between fire and ice when charging (like olimar could change the order of pikmin in the pikmin series.

-take off a bit thunder's range for pikachu; it isn't fair that they can blast you while you can do nothing back, if you main someone like Lucas/zelda with a deflector its alright, but if you dont...

-there should be button to cancel pk thunder whenever you want

-G+W's judge scale 9 shouldn't be THAT powerfuel that it can kill you from like 30% :(

-y do they still have IC? they haven't released a game in YEARS (as far as I'm aware). Anyway, virtually no-one uses them, and unless you use LOADS of Ice-Shots and can Chain Grab (wich isn't particularly fair cause you can't do anything to stop it), they're extremely difficult to use REALLY well... believe me, I tried it...

-I don't want it to go because Lucas is one of my mains, but even though he's light, I don't think it's fair on other chars that he gets massive mid-air jump, tether recovery + PK thunder (I know you can't do both tether + thunder, but using them independantly offers more chances), the tether should go, no matter how much I don't want it to

-They NEED to fix Cpt.Falcon; it's not fair that like every character has some massive advantage over him.

-Mario could use improving; his only forms of recovery are cape (which is quite rubbish when compared to green missle) and super jump punch which has rather short range considering jumps are what made mario famous

-ZSS's grapple beam delay should be made shorter (when it misses)