What should i do?

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Now it's the time to take very important decision of my life. I want to make my carier in eng/medical. I have three option. (i) to stay in USA troubling my relatives, and study with foreign student charge. (ii) to go back to my country (India) and (iii) go Ukraine to study at very cheap price (even less than my own country) and that 2 without any entrance test and TOELF. What will you do if you will be in my place.

tridge

Reaction score
Option 1, trouble the relatives (that's what they are there for). Take advantage of the situation given to you and make the best of it. If you are working hard on making yourself better then your relatives will not mind and they will support you.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Why don't to write GRE and TOEFL and try for foreign studies.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
GRE is for admission in Business schools not for engineering and Medical Schools

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You are right, But I'm trying for admission in undergraduate program. Is it right to study abroad. Or I should do my graduation in my own country and then apply for post graduate program.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
You are right, But I'm trying for admission in undergraduate program. Is it right to study abroad. Or I should do my graduation in my own country and then apply for post graduate program.

Good Idea, Why don't you try for IITs

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
IIT takes a very very very difficult entrance test. It is not easy to crack their entrance examination. There are two papers each of three hours duration one by one and that two with the most difficult problem to solve in very less time allotted. It is not easy for even the best guys to solve their test under time pressure and exam pressure.
Edit:
But thanks for your suggestion, now I'm gonna try for IIT's

Last edited: