What should I say no? a long time and yet my site is not working... no support yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boelectronic

Banned
Reaction score
WTF?! yet no chance to get my site back to working? ok, first day you could say we have no support for our services, not saying just you have lower priority...

I said my problem in this Thread: http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/106353-why-my-site-address-does-not-open.html

you guys closed that topic and sent a username/password for support ticket and this what I get when use that username password, first time when I put username and password page get reload and again says I've no permission, again when I put username and password and login it says:

Invalid Username or Password

and yet you have server problem... what should I say? I thanks God and did not paid for your services!

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: What should I say no? a long time and yet my site is not working... no support ye

That is not closing the topic.The topic is escalated that means the problem reported to admins who can access your account directly.

The username and password sent to you are for to view the replies for support ticket.

just try directly to login

at http://support.x10hosting.com

boelectronic

Banned
Reaction score
Re: What should I say no? a long time and yet my site is not working... no support ye

The username and password sent to you are for to view the replies for support ticket.

just try directly to login

at http://support.x10hosting.com

when I put username and password and login it says:

I said it says username (which is my email address) and password (a long password) is In-va-lid

Zenax

Reaction score

WTF?! yet no chance to get my site back to working? ok, first day you could say we have no support for our services, not saying just you have lower priority...

I said my problem in this Thread: http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/106353-why-my-site-address-does-not-open.html

you guys closed that topic and sent a username/password for support ticket and this what I get when use that username password, first time when I put username and password page get reload and again says I've no permission, again when I put username and password and login it says:

and yet you have server problem... what should I say? I thanks God and did not paid for your services!

Hello,

Escalating the topic is not closing it. It just means it has been brought to the attention of the administrators of x10.

As for logging in. You are able to login in using the same username and password that you use for the forums or your website (i cant remember which!)

In future could you please be a little less angry and more polite when asking about problems rather than ranting and raving. We can understand that you are annoyed but to start a thread with WTF! is a little rude imo!

Thanks in advance!

boelectronic

Banned
Reaction score

Thanks for reply, I did not start in that way first time, but, this is not first time I'm coming into this forum and get no "Working" reply to all my threads... also, my site yet is not working after this long time... how many days should I wait for server problem? it's why I'm angry and I started in that way my thread because I'm angry why they have no attention in their site problem, at least they could tell me "We have no tekkies around to fix your site! move your site away!" and I would look for another hosting plan to upload my site in there and never back here.
Edit:
As for logging in. You are able to login in using the same username and password that you use for the forums or your website (i cant remember which!)

and another thanks for that! I could login there with forum Username/password! so I donno why they sent that password to me!

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score

ok,
If you can login with your forum account then did you checked for your support ticket.

If it is there then there is no problem and you can proceed.
If it is not there then the staff has to look into it.

boelectronic

Banned
Reaction score
emmm, so what?! :rant2:

login with forum username/password those not works to access my support ticket :nuts:

attached something...

Edit:
this is the link I got from support via mail, I clicked the link, login with forum username/password and got this **** you see in screenshot.

ok,
If you can login with your forum account then did you checked for your support ticket.

If it is there then there is no problem and you can proceed.
If it is not there then the staff has to look into it.

no ticket were in tickets part of the support page...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

emmm, so what?! :rant2:
login with forum username/password those not works to access my support ticket :nuts:
attached something...

Edit:
this is the link I got from support via mail, I clicked the link, login with forum username/password and got this **** you see in screenshot.

Hi boelectronic,

Please check to make sure this is the ticket you are trying to access: http://support.x10hosting.com/index...sting&_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=17540

Also, make sure you are signing in to the ticket interface with your forum username and password (the same log-in credentials you used to authenticate into the forum).

Try again and post back with your results. If you are still receiving the restricted permissions error, let us know and we will escalate this thread for you as well.

- Adam

boelectronic

Banned
Reaction score

I don't know how I should tell IT DOES NOT WORK! none of these **** works, with forum username/password I get what you saw in screenshot, with the e-mail/password support sent me I get invalid username/password error. should I tell you this in another language to understand????????????? ****!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score

I don't know how I should tell IT DOES NOT WORK! none of these **** works, with forum username/password I get what you saw in screenshot, with the e-mail/password support sent me I get invalid username/password error. should I tell you this in another language to understand????????????? ****!

I'm going to talk to staff directly about this issue, though I have a feeling that if they see all of these posts bashing the community helpers and services here at X10, they might just ask you to leave instead. Your signature doesn't help your case either, I'm afraid.

boelectronic

Banned
Reaction score

I understand this is a "free" service which I should not expect a quality support, but since I started using this, all I had was problem...

first day I had problem of GDI+, my pages which had menu bar depending on XML site map was not showing and give visitors an error page which gdiplus file is missing, ok, I re-designed whole site and put links in top menu bar manually which was a true pain because of broken links and the many pages I've had...
after 2-3 days I found site is working too slow and even most of times pages does not open at all and visitors send me e-mail if I gave them correct link to my site...???
another hurting problem I had was none of the links were working, I tried everything and then I found everything name is case-sensitive.... OMG! I stared to rename everything and re-write all the things (and think of all the manual links which I was forced to write, because of GDI+ problem I said above).

because of lake of GDI+ I could not use my own forum/blog which was ASP so I need to download and install some PHP forums (SMF / WordPress).

error 500 and site is unavailable was my always problem many times per day which happen and go away after a few times reload pages in 3-4 minutes.

and now it's a week which site does not works suddenly... :(
now should not I be angry? :(

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score

Over the last few days, server scans and other updates have caused the servers to run slowly. I don't know if you still have the issue, but the screenshot you attached of the error message looks like more of a server-side thing.
You *should* be able to access the support site now, but if not please say so.

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score

I've seen this a couple of times now, I believe it is ASP failing. Admin are aware of the issue, and are working on it.

And thank you, for not being rude. I'm only trying to help, and sometimes stating the obvious is exactly what people forget to do. :)

Joshua203

Reaction score

to me it looks like there's something wrong with your index.html page because if i go to the url you gave i get nothing, but if i try http://boelectronic.pcriot.com/images/ i get an index of that directory

i hope this helps a little ;)

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score

^ No, there may not be anything wrong with his index, its just the software on the server that changes the code into graphics doesn;t appear to be working properly, other users are reporting the same problem. The page you see at /images is generated by apache and .htaccess, and doesn't involve a code that the user uploads at all, so therefore has no issue with the dodgey software.

boelectronic

Banned
Reaction score

to me it looks like there's something wrong with your index.html page because if i go to the url you gave i get nothing, but if i try http://boelectronic.pcriot.com/images/ i get an index of that directory

i hope this helps a little ;)

.htm and .php files works, only ASP pages are down, do there is nothing wrong with my home (default.aspx and not index.html).

boelectronic

Banned
Reaction score

Thanks!

now my site is up and running again, after a week now it's up again!
when I was checking if everything is working, I found everything is back normal, but I needed to reload some pages twice, because I was getting:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

anyway no problem! :cool:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score

^I get this too, I think its temporary.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score

There is nothing we can do about ASP... it is 'emulated' and not fully supported.

Regarding being rude... I can guarantee you by being rude you're most likely not going to get help with anything, at least not from me. If I see someone being rude I skip right over the ticket or thread. There are plenty of other nice respectful people that need help and I'm more than happy to help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.