What should I say no? a long time and yet my site is not working... no support yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boelectronic

Banned
Reaction score
Re: What should I say no? a long time and yet my site is not working... no support ye

Thanks for reply Corey.

I'm sorry about what I did, but you need to tell your users what's going on, for example like last few days when there was problem with ASP pages, you may notify users what's happened and when you would fix it, not leaving them and let other users which know nothing about problem help...

Zenax

Reaction score
Re: What should I say no? a long time and yet my site is not working... no support ye

Hey,

As far as I am aware from reading the rest of this thread, this matter is now sorted?!?

Your website loads absolutly fine for me and there no longer seems to be any problems.

If there is anything else you wish to ask, please do so in this thread or a new one and we will try our best to help you.

boelectronic

Banned
Reaction score

Thanks Zenax, there are no more problem else than something which you cannot solve in the Linux servers such as support of GDI+ or...

the main problem has been solved and I'm updating my site and also take a back up of it.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

Thanks Zenax, there are no more problem else than something which you cannot solve in the Linux servers such as support of GDI+ or...

the main problem has been solved and I'm updating my site and also take a back up of it.

Hi boelectronic,

Now that your original problem has been fixed and your website is working fine, I am going to close this thread to mark it as resolved and in order to prevent any further off-topic discussion. Feel free to create a new support ticket if you need more help or have any additional questions.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.