Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No smartphone

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Who needs a smartphone? My phone has calling and texting (If I ever decide I want to pay for it). That's all I need :p

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
WHAT is a smartphone?
In my area there is 100 year old manual switchboard in somebody's living room.
"Sarah? Sarah? Get me Wally over at the gas station."
Seriously, don't have a smartphone yet but have plans to join the 21st Century in about a month.
Have not decided which one to purchase yet.
..C
....A
......R
........L

Last edited:

animekalesi80

Reaction score
i had a Toshiba G500 with Windows Mobile 5. That was pretty good for own time. But now i have a LG GW525.

Darkmere

Reaction score
My phone is basic, I also have a tablet pc that works off my phone service so no need for a smart phone

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Another way to avoid face-to-face conversations with people? Another vehicle for others' unreasonable demands for immediate, real-time reaction to things that can wait until I'm good and ready? Don't need one, don't want one, wouldn't own one unless it was inescapable. Having a cell phone is bad enough, thanks.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Another way to avoid face-to-face conversations with people? Another vehicle for others' unreasonable demands for immediate, real-time reaction to things that can wait until I'm good and ready? Don't need one, don't want one, wouldn't own one unless it was inescapable. Having a cell phone is bad enough, thanks.

It's alright, they still have an off button! And for some reason people think I'm ... Rude? I ignore my phone if in the middle of something at home and work, and at work, I close outlook and lync (IM system). I keep asking... Am I there to work or to IM people all day?

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have nokia 5800. I read somewhere in the manual that it is a smart phone :p. Its a very cheap phone but works for most of my needs.

krofunk

Reaction score
I have an iPhone, suprised it isn't top of the poll...where I live it seems to be challenge to find someone that doesn't have a "smart" phone of some kind.

nastus

Reaction score
I have an HTC Desire HD, and honestly im going to get rid of it once the new iphone comes out - simply because im tired of the battery draining so quickly (even though I've done the power saving everything) and the texting is starting to get wonky on me ... im just not satisfied you know?

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
Don't have a smart phone...but my phone is a touch screen phone...don't think it's a smartphone though...