What the heck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xx7cheese7xx

Okay, I pmed the Admin over a week ago about my account because I wasn't able to install forums or galleries or upload anything... today I check my account and I find out it's been suspended... what the heck? Why is it suspended?

Chirantha

Reaction score
What your web is URL? And don't PM Admin because they don't care about them

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
Chirantha said:

LLF obviously an admin is goin to read pms. I no this as av had to pm an admin and been replied to. Plus it is the admins job to care is it not?

BYOBForums

Reaction score
It is fair to take it up with one of them personally. Doing it here questions their ability. If one of the Admin is too busy to answer your PM, ask another Admin, or a Mod, S-Mod... blah blah. Someone will know, and not be TOO BUSY to help. Please note that they must have a difficult job here.

Just be patient I imagine. I don't know.

03moscropl

Flash Freak
Reaction score
if your site is not uprunning with the ads on (if you need them) they may suspend it!

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
What is the site url ?

xx7cheese7xx said:
Okay, I pmed the Admin over a week ago about my account because I wasn't able to install forums or galleries or upload anything... today I check my account and I find out it's been suspended... what the heck? Why is it suspended?

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Chirantha said:
Excuse me.. and im talking for the admins here... you have no right saying that! They get 100's a day, its quite hard to answer them all right away.

Last edited:

03moscropl

Flash Freak
Reaction score
ss2005.x10hosting.com is his site i look at here past posts

This Account Has Been Suspended

Chirantha

Reaction score
Tyler said:
Chirantha said:
Excuse me.. and im talking for the admins here... you have no right saying that! They get 100's a day, its quite hard to answer them all right away.

Thats what I am saying :drool: Administrators have no time to look at them seens they are very busy (I understand it because they have alot of work). I PMed twice to Corey about 3-4 weeks ago but he never repelyed :kdubb:. Thats why I am saying that they don't care about PM's because they just don't have time to care about PMs.

Sorry if I broke a rule. But I was explaining the topic starter not to PM administrators :drool:

X

xx7cheese7xx

Yeah, ss2005.x10hosting.com is the link to my site... two weeks ago I asked my friend to help me install a forum and gallery onto it... it refused to upload... then few days later, it's deleted... what's with that? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.