What the hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

spork985

Reaction score
My x10hosting.com/account username is spork985, my website name is sporkbb.x10hosting.com

When I log into my account, it logs in fine and says my account name is itech and my domain is itech.x10hosting.com and my contact email is jagadish.dece@gmail.com.

itech.x10hosting.com was a forum I had several years ago but deleted because I didn't want it anymore. That is not my email, my site content, and it does not let me login to the cpanel as itech.

sporkbb.x10hosting.com now says domain available but when I try to change my address it says it's unavailable.

What the hell is going on?

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
What's the cPanel username and subdomain of your account?
Do you remember in which server you're on?

spork985

Reaction score
My cPanel name was spork985. My subdomain should be sporkbb.x10hosting.com. I do not remember which server.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
It seems that you have 3 accounts on x10. Those go by the names of spork, spork985 and x10spork. Having multiple accounts on x10 is against the TOS. You need to terminate 2 of the accounts.

spork985

Reaction score
It seems that you have 3 accounts on x10. Those go by the names of spork, spork985 and x10spork. Having multiple accounts on x10 is against the TOS. You need to terminate 2 of the accounts.

They seamed to keep disappearing when I tried to use them and I assumed they got deleted for inactivity or something.

I only know the login for 1 and there is no delete option. Can you just kill them all and I'll start over?

Edit: That still doesn't explain how someone else's content got on my old website.

Last edited:

spork985

Reaction score
Thank you for fixing that part of it; however, I'm still having problems.

I signed up for one account and created it successfully.
Account Username:spork985
Primary Domain:http://spork985.x10hosting.com

I can not log into cpanel, it says "Login Attempt Failed". The website says "Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server" probably becasue I didn't upload a page yet.

Sorry I caused problems, I didn't know the old one was still active from the beginning :(

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
I just checked and your account was created successfully.
Clear your cache and temp files, and make a flush of your DNS.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
vox.x10hosting.com is the name of the server you are on (vox). If you login through SSL (port 2083) it forwards to the host name.

-Corey

spork985

Reaction score
vox.x10hosting.com is the name of the server you are on (vox). If you login through SSL (port 2083) it forwards to the host name.

-Corey

Okay, just making sure it wasn't a phishing attempt lol, thanks and sorry again for messing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.