What wakes you up?

Nightmare Demon

Reaction score
shower then weetabix with apples covered in honey with orange juice (freshly juiced) followed by 2 cups of black coffee no suger if run our of weetabix then cornflakes with red grapes and pear

wolf693

Reaction score
Caffeine. Whether it be Mountain Dew or coffee, caffeine wakes me up. Well, either that or the thought of me being late to school... Then I don't need no stinkin' caffeine. :p

pgames

Reaction score
Hunger. It always wakes me up. Or thirst or need of bathroom

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't wake up untill 10 or 11.
I slept through an earthquake...

warlordste

Reaction score
jumping out of bed and having a cold shower if the suns not up other wise opening up me curtains and seeing that sun shine stringht into me bed room wakes me up

arkky

Reaction score
Hmm, cold showers and caffiene don't work to wake me up. I've tried quite a few things (apples, honey, energy drinks, banging my head on the wall), but it usually doesn't work for me. So I just let myself slowly get out of my la-la-land.

McKlatch

Reaction score
Caffiene does nothing to me anymore (i'm a student)!
nothing wakes me up in the morning, i set alarms (yes, more than one) but i either sleep through them, or turn them off and go back to sleep.
this morning was special though, my flatmate made me bacon sandwiches, yummyyum

arkky

Reaction score
I think that the worst ever invention is the snooze button. Here in Singapore the sun usually isn't up till around 7.15am, and I wake up before dawn at around 5.30am to get to work on time.

I use my cellphone's alarms, and boy do I hate the snooze button. One can really get carried away, especially when you're bleary-eyed, and all you can see is light and dark. I was late on several occassions because of the snooze button, lol.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I wake up by myself an hour after getting up, but food (lots of it) helps.