What web programming languages you know?

What web programming languages do you know?

• Total voters

t2t2t

Reaction score
Same type of poll has been before, but since theres now loads of new blood on x10hosting, just wondering what web programming languages members know (especially new members).

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
HTML, CSS, tiny bit of JS! During winter break / summer I'm going to try to pick up PHP

Last edited:

jptosso

Reaction score
i use php and mysql :) and i know html and css and a little bit of java script and some jsp

Swiblet

Reaction score
HTML, CSS, some Javascript, some ASP, decent PHP, and Spanish ^^

~~Ben

wh00p101

Reaction score
I know html and fair amount of php. Well enough to allow me to edit and reconfigure cms' that I use.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I know (x)HTML, PHP, Some JS (Mostly AJAX Functions), CSS, SQL (MySQL Mostly) and ASP!

I started with learning HTML, then moved onto ASP, then PHP 5/MySQL, then learned XHTML & CSS, and also did JS when I was learning AJAX, I am going to learn more JS during winter break though.

Maybe I should start a tutorial site?

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I know (x)HTML, PHP, Some JS (Mostly AJAX Functions), CSS, SQL (MySQL Mostly) and ASP!

I started with learning HTML, then moved onto ASP, then PHP 5/MySQL, then learned XHTML & CSS, and also did JS when I was learning AJAX, I am going to learn more JS during winter break though.

Maybe I should start a tutorial site?

-Brandon
Hey Brandon, cool man....I just know a tiny weeny bit of html, but I have plans to learn PHP and CSS during vacations since I don't get time. Setting up tutorials is a really good idea. And when did you learn all this?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Free time, tutorials, and books!

wh00p101

Reaction score
Tutorials are the best especially if you can get a well written ebook for free or even if you have to pay a small amount it's still ok. I learn HTML from an ebook but I can't remember where I found it. I know the site had an ebook for php, js and CSS. I'm not sure if it's added any more since I was there though.

malfist

Reaction score
(X)HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL, C++, C#, VB.NET, C# and the best for last: Java!
Damn, I guess I'm a programmer :p

chunsiang

Reaction score
lol, i know almost everything. but only parts of php/asp/sql. gotta learn more i guess :p

ps: you shlda include ajax. although im not very good in web 2.0.

intheclutch

Reaction score
Of those listed, I know some HTML and a little bit of JS.

But I also know some C++ (it's been awhile, but if I go back to it, I'm sure it'll come back) and a little of Perl.

I want to know a few more, but there just aren't enough hours in the day.

wh00p101

Reaction score
I k now the feeling my friend proposed a new php/mysql/js project to me,for us to work on. But I can't release any details just yet because it's still not finalised.

sarahangel

Reaction score
I know html and am learning css and js. I am in school for programming and web design so hopefully I will be learning much more in my classes. I am trying to get a step ahead of my classmates by learning it all on my own so a tutorial from you would be great!