What would you rather have

What would you rather have

• Total voters

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Price should never affect the choosing a gaming system IMO. :nuts:

For many people it does. How do you think the Nintendo Wii sold itself, same with the Xbox? Many people EXCEPT for hardcore gamers will vote on their money rather than their console/performance. I'm a person who votes on performance which is why I'm always upgrading my gaming PC with the latest and greatest stuff. Sure it costs a lot, but when you actually utilize the hardware, you get the bang for your buck. It's just like how many budget PCs you find at stores like Best Buy won't perform the greatest on games especially Crysis. Expensive machines will just fly through the games and have enough power left over to do other tasks or push the game even harder. The same goes for PS3 vs. 360. While the 360 may be cheaper, its hardware is soon to go out of date considering the console is already 4 years old basically, and the fact that it uses DVD is going to make it an old console soon. Since the PS3 and PCs now a days can all use and come with Blu-Ray, that's setting them up for the future. Excluding the PC, the PS3 is more expensive HOWEVER it pays off. While there are less titles out there for the PS3 and game developers are still having a hard time utilizing the hardware on a PS3, the Blu-Ray support it has is going to take it a long ways, and even with that, most Blu-Ray players you can find cost more than a PS3 the last I checked.

Last edited:

manojlds

Reaction score
With the current price of 199$ for the arcade with 20$ for a 20gb hard drive, I would go for Xbox 360. Xbox live is pretty neat too!

Max1337

Reaction score
I'd prefer a PS3... Xbox gives you the famous 'ring of death' too much.

blitzkrieg

Reaction score
I'd chose a PS3 for some games and, of course, Blu-Ray player. =)

And the best Xbox360 games will get to PC at the same time or a little later with better graphics, so why would I bother getting a 360?

omoney

Reaction score
Playstation 3 just because of the brand Sony. For some reason I just trust sony... all my computers are sony viaos.