What ya think?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Thats pretty cool I like the shadow behind the middle box and the bg pic your banner is kinda cool to ....good job

EDIT: If the pages gets any longer you will have to scroll to see the banner ...and I don`t think thats allowed. You can check the terms of service. As long as you don`t scroll to see the banner your fine

bugz

Reaction score
I'll edit it and put the banner next to the layout :)

and there is more to come but i dont know if i should go on wit h it

i wanted to make it possible to choose the color of the layout
like the same layout in differant colors

arkitek

Reaction score
this looks pretty cool... sort of reminds me of part of the idigitalemotion website... but obviously not as good (that person/those people are truely gods!)

fix up the positioning of the side bars that *blend into the background*... and save as higher quality or jpeg or somehting, because its lost its colour and doesnt quite match the background. Also, make your menu text lighter, or even white, make them stand out in a way... but not too much...

just some advice

a'tek

bugz

Reaction score
I see a little probleme ... one the linkme page the page is not touching the bottom

what could be the prob?

the table is at 100%

bugz

Reaction score
sorry for double posting but you think i'll get banned if they have to scroll for the ad?

arkitek

Reaction score
ive tried looking at it... for one you have cells all over the place.. but im not actually sure wahts wrong with it... i couldnt fix the problem... maybe bigguy or someone else can....sorry

bugz

Reaction score
how can i make the laout touch the bottom without setting the table to 100 %

bugz

Reaction score
I edited the layout and fixed stuff can you check it now?

bugz

Reaction score
damn i think i know why :p

edit i just checked the urls and the images show up when i visit it :)

can somebody else check?

arkitek

Reaction score
images are showing its touching the bottom :-D

but i did get these messages:

Warning: fopen(stats.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/bugz/public_html/index.php on line 89

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/bugz/public_html/index.php on line 92

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/bugz/public_html/index.php on line 93

bugz

Reaction score
arkitek said:
images are showing its touching the bottom :-D

but i did get these messages:

Warning: fopen(stats.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/bugz/public_html/index.php on line 89

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/bugz/public_html/index.php on line 92

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/bugz/public_html/index.php on line 93

chmod error fixed it :)

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Too simple for me...... could use some clearer content boxes :laughing:

I like the header don't get me wrong, but it's so simple. and the lines are making the content unclear :noexpress :innocent: just trying to help

bugz

Reaction score
|Born2Shoot| said:
Too simple for me...... could use some clearer content boxes :laughing:

I like the header don't get me wrong, but it's so simple. and the lines are making the content unclear :noexpress :innocent: just trying to help

thanks but thats kinda the idea .. for it to be simpel and are the lines bothering the teks?