What your favourite day of the week? And why?

makertorg93

Reaction score
Sunday!!! Only this day it is possible to go at the wheel in Moscow passing the big stoppers.

Gonrah

Reaction score
It's hard to choose but I will agre with norway2864 - Friday. Saturday also is a nice day of the week because then I can go everywhere I want and I can stay to the early hours of the next day because it will be Sunday and I can catch up with sleep.

Dahbomb

Reaction score
Saturday its my day off, I rest at home....go out with my boyfriend....go to bed late, sometimes party.

paint2010

Reaction score
Friday is the best day. You can look forward to the weekend. I always deny it though. I only accept that it's Friday when I'm on the train, heading home from school. I couldn't survive a Friday, knowing that it is Friday.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Friday is my favorite day because like others said, the weekend is here. 2 days of not having to wake up at 6 am for school. :)

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Saturday is my favorite day because the next day is sunday. When I come back from school/college then i don't have to take the tension of doing my homework within a day. I know that the whole sunday is left if i couldn't complete my homework on saturday.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
My favorite day of the week is Tuesday because that is the day that I usually make a trip to the market to get fresh supply of coffee and peanut butter.

gama_nz

Reaction score
Friday of course!8) because it means two days of freedom are very close!

saji1in35

Reaction score
My favourite day is wednesday for I have my sipritual meeting set for that date and I am free from all kinds of disturbance. I have written an article which is unique and easy for exchange the content online at softnwords.