Whats a good name for an eCommerce business?

taha116

Reaction score
Hey people, I was wondering if I could get your suggestions for a eCommerce business, based mainly on eBay however I am developing a showcasing site for it on the side and needto pick a domain name and well a proper nice sounding tittle... When it comes to products, what I am currently going for is not decided yet as I am merchanting all sorts of items that I think people will find intresting.
I intend to sell cool gadgets though for now like

Pens with spy cameras and a hidden usb
Sunglasses with a mp3 player built into the frame
a touch screen cellphone watch

and other intresting things like key chains with real bamboo plants in them etc

So looking at the above examples its mostly kool umm novelty? (not sure if thats the right word) electronic gadgets.

With a mix of some very unique and hard to find products like the bamboo and magic boxes with hidden compartments etc.

I do have alot more id like to ask about and get feedback on but for now, im looking for a name and a domain name idea.

Thanks for the help :)

Candice22

Reaction score
It should be related to your company's name or your own name, If you want to make you business name as just related to company name then just follow the company's popular names, As sanver E-solutions, Planet world, E-commerce web com technology, Blue E-Commerce Technology...! Such type of names are really valuable.

denzil

Reaction score
*** spam link removed ... don't help her by repeating the link ***
Please, please stop spamming your website!

And as for the website name, I'm in the same situation myself. Can't think of anything that would suit my website. But whatever you choose, firstly make sure that it is easy to remember and easy to spell (should preferably be short). Also try and make it catchy. Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
eAwesome? Or do an Apple... iAwesome.

FrozenTime

Reaction score
Looking at all the above suggestions, the domain names for a .com with them are all taken already, except for eLegendary.
It's always hard to come up with a good domain name that isn't already taken. Most of the good ones I came up with were taken already, so skipping to the chase, egadgetsandmore.com is available..

Edit: lol, after logging into my CP to use the legacy file manager, I decided to check elegacy.com, and it's surprisingly available (though .net and .org are not). That sounds like a perfect name imo :p

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
eEffinAwesome!

Or

eFfinAwesome.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score