What's a good Tutorial CMS System?

Discussion in 'Scripts, 3rd Party Apps, and Programming' started by Tastypoo, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Tastypoo

Tastypoo New Member

Anyone know a good CMS system for tutorials? I've been looking for one, or even a tutorial on how to get one started, but I can't seem to find one. Anyone know a good one, or maybe a good place to find one?
  2. Chris Z

Chris Z New Member

i would say Kubix, the dev is currently working on a review system for it, i believe and might be useful since you're doing tutorials, but i'd suggest getting a forum with a review addon..
  3. Brandon

Brandon Former Senior Account Rep Community Support

4. jaygreentree

jaygreentree New Member

That one isn't working for me on the free server. I installed it and logged in with the default info and it doesn't login. Yes I have cookies enabled or I wouldn't be logged in here.

I like this one it looks very appealing.
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2006
  5. Tastypoo

Tastypoo New Member

Well, I was looking more for something really simple, like something that's just for tutorials, and it'd be at www.tastypoo.be/tutorials and would look kind of like what I have now, except maybe a "submit a tutorial" link at the bottom of the page, and then an admin page too.... I'm just getting tired of having to make them or ask people if I can put them on the site, and this way maybe more people will submit some.