What's going on with boru?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanThaDude

Reaction score
The past few days my site on boru has been timing out, MySQL shuts down for lengthy times randomly and now today it seems boru is completely offline. There's nothing posted in the status updates regarding what's going on and the ticket system is down. It's been over a month now since the upgrade. Can someone please explain what's going on and when a solution to these problems will be fixed?

Thank you.

PS: Why can't I reply to other people's post. Does this have to do with never receiving the email to activate? I've tried to register many names but none of them ever receive the email, no matter what email provider (including my ISPs) I use.

Last edited:

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
Since the *upgrade* at the end of March my SQL has given me 1146 code Error and then CPanel was down, and then everyone else was having HTTP issues, etc. Then the support tickets disappeared today but reappeared. Still waiting for my SQL database since the upgrade in march. I thought that they backed up boru and *that included SQL databases*? I'm on boru, too. I hope this resolves soon.

george21

X10Hosting Fanatic
Prime Account
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your experience with x10Hosting. If it's something you're able to do, you could upgrade to Illuminated. That'll put you on a different server cluster that's less crowded than the standard free hosting servers. It's $1 per month, which is nothing for a decent service.

Driminary

Reaction score
Except people who've done that haven't actually had their accounts upgraded due to "Technical Errors" and are still on the same servers.

george21

X10Hosting Fanatic
Prime Account
Reaction score
Except people who've done that haven't actually had their accounts upgraded due to "Technical Errors" and are still on the same servers.

I understand that. There's delays at the moment. I guess it's because of the servers going down, admins are just trying their best to keep servers up, which are more important than upgrades.

RyanThaDude

Reaction score
Mail through SMTP still isn't working for me. This is the errors I'm getting. Keep in mind even though it's an authorization error, it works great on other servers with the exact settings so this isn't a GMail issue.
Code:
Backtrace

Connecting to tls://smtp.gmail.com:465
LINE: 1018 <- 220-boru.x10hosting.com ESMTP Exim 4.77 #2 Tue, 01 May 2012 23:12:45 -0400
LINE: 1018 <- 220-We do not authorize the use of this system to transport unsolicited,
LINE: 1018 <- 220 and/or bulk e-mail.
# EHLO boru.x10hosting.com
LINE: 1290 <- 250-boru.x10hosting.com Hello boru.x10hosting.com [69.175.121.66]
LINE: 1290 <- 250-SIZE 52428800
LINE: 1290 <- 250-PIPELINING
LINE: 1290 <- 250-AUTH PLAIN LOGIN
LINE: 1290 <- 250 HELP
# AUTH PLAIN
LINE: 1398 <- 334
# Omitting sensitive information
LINE: 1405 <- 535 Incorrect authentication data
Yes, I have a ticket submitted, just haven't heard anything yet.

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
I have not had access to my SQL since MARCH. I too would like to know what is the problem with boru. I understand they attempted upgrade (s). But they state that they are complete and I STILL Cannot access my SQL.

Error 1146 SQL database.

Status
Not open for further replies.