What's playin' on your stereo?

jwtweb

Reaction score
I've been listening to lots of Welsh music and lots of Icelandic music, and music from my home town; Sheffield.

So:

Super Furry Animals
múm
Gorky's Zygotic Mynci
Seabear
Sin Fang Bous
Euros Childs
Alun Tan Lan
Slow Club
Monkey Swallows the Universe
Jakokojak
Rokkurro
Cate Le bon

Have all been on my stereo recently.

If you want to post what music you have been listening to, post it here!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hmmm, interesting.
But I hardly ever listen to music. Am I allowed to post the titles of the lectures I listen too though? ;)

jwtweb

Reaction score
Sure :)

I like some quite music I know, but as long as it's on some sort of audio equipment post it here!

Sorry if this is a little bit spammy, but I am wondering what style of music to learn, and always like listening to new things... at least that's my excuse :D

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, I just finished listening to The Blessings Of Failure which is one of the 25 tracks in This Album.

jwtweb

Reaction score
I like Origami too, is that site yours? (anyone-can-origami.com)

That'll help me I can tell.

I always have to have the instructions beside me, and never remember the folds.

I made a crane (bird) once though!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yep, that's my site. I should put up some more instructions soon. I've only got 3 right now. :biggrin:

But I'm open for suggestions on what instructions anyone would like to see up there next.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol, ok. :biggrin:

I'll see what birds I can come up with. Maybe I could dig up instructions for an instrument too. Thanks for the suggestions.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Does my computer count as a Stereo? That's all I listen to music on really besides my headphones. Otherwise, if this does count it's been Trance for the last few hours.

Last edited:

Haavdwee

Reaction score
Hmm, lets have a listen. I always listen music, Bonkers trough my speakers now but i dont like that very much. I usualy listen radio but my iPod contains all albums of linkin park, fort minor, eminem and greenday. Invaders must die from the prodigy (album).

Etc.

jwtweb

Reaction score
Does my computer count as a Stereo? That's all I listen to music on really besides my headphones. Otherwise, if this does count it's been Trance for the last few hours.

Sure it does!

I'm not an authority on trance and dance, but I like 'Acid Casuals' minimal house music. (I wouldn't have known it was minimal house until someone told me though) Still, it's good music for coding or writing things I think. There are free Acid Casual podcasts available from their website.

Any trance artist in particular? I'll check it out - always open to new stuff. Have you heard of Infected Mushroom? They are kinda weird trance.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Any trance artist in particular? I'll check it out - always open to new stuff. Have you heard of Infected Mushroom? They are kinda weird trance.

Not in particular. I just load up a playlist or an Internet Radio Station and let it play while I'm in game.

jwtweb

Reaction score
Cool, internet radios are great.

Thanks for replying everyone!