Whats the best WebDesigner

grayboo

Reaction score
Whats The Best Program to Create Beautiful NOT good BEAUTIFUL websites & Maintain The Viewers
i dont Really Care if its Easy to use i Learn REALLY Fast & ima Get a .Com or Net Domain Soon Not DreamWeaver Btw

Also How Much Server Space does anyone Think X10hosting Has to serve 79.9Milli Pages o_O

2ndly i never Cared to understand but How & What are webpages are they Both Html or PHP or something Els

Another thing i Hate Makeing Threads in Forums Cause i feel im useing Valuable Space will this ever be Deleted :(

Insanenight

Reaction score
well first of all do some research buddy, go to google and search for xhtml tutorials since html is not longer use for many of the coders out there, if you looking for a easy way out and dont have time to learn, get a cms (Content management system) and theres many free templates out there which would also make your life easier and your site look somehow professional.

The best program to make any type of websites in my opinion is photoshop and a notepad, and x10 could handle that with no problem.. just put your money where your mouth is and anything is possible

well good luck bro.