what's the climate there?

tittat

Reaction score
Here its so hot.i am bathing in sweat.Its summer here.Hope Rain will come soon.....

So what's condition there......
i am from kerala,India

Last edited:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I'm in the UK, so nothing spectacular weather wise. Today's been quite nice, the sun has been out all day. Weather forecasts say its going to stay nice for the rest of the week, so I'm happy.

Where in the world are you tittat?

Dan

Reaction score
I'm in the UK, so nothing spectacular weather wise. Today's been quite nice, the sun has been out all day. Weather forecasts say its going to stay nice for the rest of the week, so I'm happy.

I'm in the UK as well. It has been sunny today but I'm being told it's going to chuck it down with rain tomorrow. Where about's in the UK are you?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
It's very sunny here, the temp is unusually warm for spring, no clouds in the sky and very humid as well.

theterminator

Reaction score
25C, Just started being warm. It was weird, one day it was snowing, next 18C.

Last edited:

Socius

Reaction score
Very nice spring weather here (Holland) ^^
Though I doubt it's for long :(

megaman4278

Reaction score
I believe the whole Asian continent is experiencing the summer heat wave :biggrin:

I know, I live here. :hahano:

Zenax

Reaction score
United Kingdom, East Midlands 2 be precise.

Cold and Wet is all I have to say!

theafterthought

Reaction score
UK, Sunbury, near London - it started off miserable and wet this morning but is slowly brightening up a bit!!

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
The weather forecast was wrong (What a surprise), it rained today, although as I type this the sun is breaking through.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I'm in Worcestershire in the UK, and it's just cooling down gradually from what has been a flipping sweltering afternoon (I was sweating like a pig on my 30 minute walk back from school just....abnormal for me, I'm pretty fit), although it was a little cloudy and cold this morning.

tregtar

Reaction score
I'm in Southern Florida, it's just gorgeous here today. 81 F and I'm stuck in this awful office.

bleachsk

Reaction score
Ontario Canada and it's been between 20-30c all week.. unseasonably warm but you wont hear me complain.. it's amazing :D

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Today we have... RAIN! And not the cool heavy stuff, it's the not quite mist, not quite rain... And they'll still say that we'll have to have a hosepipe ban because of water shortages!